Nursing education program outcomes are as follows:
- Apply nursing knowledge to demonstrate the core competencies of nursing practice in the care of culturally diverse populations across the lifespan.
- Utilize critical thinking, research, and the nursing process in the provision of holistic patient-centered care with a commitment to a life-long learning.
- Uphold civil, legal and ethical principles in the provision of socially responsible, safe and effective nursing care.
- Relate principles of leadership, collaboration and interdisciplinary care to health care within the communities and clinical systems.
- Use contemporary information and technology to communicate, facilitate and improve patient care