How Are We Doing?
Welcome to the Center for Teaching Excellence LibGuide. We've developed this guide to provide faculty with a comprehensive list of resources to assist with teaching and research activities. You'll also find updates on Center news and quick links to helpful information. Click on one of the tabs above to begin browsing the available materials. We invite suggestions for additional topic considerations.
The Center's LibGuide is just one way we can help faculty with their professional development needs. Visit our website for additional offerings and initiatives.
- April 5: AMC Writers' Circle, 2:00 to 3:00, Foundress 119
- April 12: AMC Writers' Circle, 2:00 to 3:00, Foundress 119
- April 19: AMC Writers' Circle, 2:00 to 3:00, Foundress 119
- April 23: Academic Symposium, 9:00 to 12:00, Foundress Hall
- April 24: Scholarly Writing Group, 3:00 to 4:00, Trinity CR
- April 26: AMC Writers' Circle, 2:00 to 3:00, Foundress 119
- April 29: Faculty Research Forum, 3:00 to 4:00, Nursing Lab
Center for Teaching Excellence
Trinity Hall, Box 10
Anna Maria College
Paxton, MA 01612
Available by Appointment