Who is able to check out items from the Mondor-Eagen Library?
- Current undergraduate & graduate students, faculty and staff members, as well as registered alumni and Paxton residents can check out library items.
What do I need for identification to check out items?
- On the back of your AMC ID is your library card number. This number usually begins with 20464000...... If you do not have an ID, please go to the Student Services office in the Bishop Flanagan Campus Center, or ask/call a librarian to assist you. The best phone number to call is 508-849-3405.
How do I access the Library's online resources?
- Again, your AMC ID library card number will gain you access to all of our resources. The card number is your user name and your last name in all CAPS is your password, unless you change it to another password.
How long can I keep a print book?
- Students can keep books for 4 weeks and can renew books for an additional two weeks. Faculty and staff can borrow for an extended period and check out more items. Please check with the Circulation Desk for those privileges.
How many print books can I check out?
- Students can have five books out at any one time. Faculty are allowed ten books and staff three books.
How can I find out what books I have checked out?
How can I renew my books?
- You can renew your books online via your library account, or you can bring the book(s) to the Library for renewal.
Can I check out a magazine?
- No, magazines and periodicals do not circulate. You may use one of the photocopiers to make a copy of the article(s) you need.
If I lose a book, how much will I be charged?
- $40 or the actual cost of the book, whichever is greater.
If I have overdue or lost books at the end of a semester, will I be penalized somehow?
- Yes. Your grades and your transcript will both be withheld until your library obligation is met. Your college account must be cleared before you register for future courses.
Does the library have WiFi?
- Yes. You must be registered with the IT department..
Do you accept book donations?
- We accept gifts of books or other materials at the discretion of the Library Director or a person appointed by the Director.