Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mondor-Eagen Library | Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane, Paxton, Massachusetts 01612
What can I request instruction for?
The librarian can assist with teaching your students about various topics, such as:
- How to find resources for a specific project
- An introduction to library resources (mainly for First Year Seminar courses)
- Researching in-depth projects (capstone, thesis, etc)
- Evaluating sources, such as websites
- Research tools like Zotero
When scheduling an instruction session, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Sessions must be booked at least a week (preferably further) in advance.
- Faculty must book a session via the Instruction Request form.
- No more than 2 class sessions per instructor per day.
- If students are working on a particular assignment, the assignment must be sent to the librarian before the session.
Scheduling an Instruction Session
To schedule an instruction session, fill out the Instruction Request form. Once this form has been submitted, the Research & Instruction Librarian will get in touch with you to schedule a session for your class(es).